Daily Announcements MPCG
Date: Friday, March 13, 2020
Please say our MISSION with me:
At May-Port CG our Mission is C.L.E.A.R and every student can and should
Expect to be CHALLENGED every day
Expect to LEARN every day
Expect to be EMPOWERED every day, and to be the best student you can be
Expect to receive ASSISTANCE when needed
Expect to be given RESPECT and to give RESPECT.
On the Lunch Menu today:
Garlic French Bread
Ice Cream Treats
Cheer 4pm @ Armory
Attention FFA members: This Sunday March 15th is our waffle feed from 11:00am-1:30pm ! If you plan to attend, please wear your FFA shirts. If you are setting up please arrive at 9:30am in the high school commons. Also our next chapter meeting is TUESDAY March 17th during PPT time. Note the date change!
Prom Sign Up remains in the office. This will close TODAY at 4pm. Be sure to sign up! Also, remember to sign up for the Post Prom party and get your waiver signed and to Mrs. Satrom.
JH track will officially start on March 16th right after school. Athletes need to make sure to have their physical done by this date and turned into the office. Please visit with Mrs. Kunkel if you have questions. Thank you!!
Junior Girls - please plan to attend a meeting during common time on March 25th at 3:00 in the Auditorium for information regarding Girls State 2020.
We have MPCG Water Bottles for sale in the office! Colors are red, blue or gray with a movable dial to track your intake. Price is $20, and checks can be made to MPCG Post Prom. See Mr. Bradner in the office or Mrs. Bradner at PBJ. Limited amount so act soon!!
There will be a Golf meeting on March 17th at 5pm here at the high school. There is also a sign up sheet in front of the office for golf.
Fish Fry Fridays will be on March 20th, from 5-7pm here at the high school.They will be serving fish, baked potatoes, salad and a sweet treat! Adults will be $10 and Children under the age of 10 will be $5.
LOTS of community service opportunities!
1. Seniors or any other student willing to help out for our Youth Wrestling tournament March 14th, please see Mrs. Strand! Great opportunity for Community Service! Thank you!!
2. Mayville State University will again be hosting the STEM Carnival on April 18th from 10:00-1:00! Any high school students interested in earning some cash for helping with the carnival may contact Jeni Peterson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The MayPort Community Club is searching for a volunteer or two to be the Easter Bunny at the Easter Bunny Bash on Sunday, March 29 from 1-4 at the Mayville Armory. This would be a great community service opportunity! For more information please call or text Meghan Hovde: 701-430-9192.
4. SENIORS: The Mayville Fire Department is looking for volunteers to help in the evening on Saturday, March 14th with their fundraising meal and raffle drawings. Please contact Aaron Lande for more information: 701-430-1790. Thank you!
5. A community member is looking for some assistance with a gazebo project this coming Tuesday. For more information, including time and contact info, please see the office!
Detention Room/Detention Duty: Mrs. Gapp