Please see the guidelines below for the Boys Basketball game vs. Benson County on Sat, Jan 16th:
Benson County Wildcats Winter Sports
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and in order to comply with the ND Smart Restart and
NDHSAA guidelines to provide a safer experience and environment for athletes, spectators,
and event staff, the following guidelines will be used at sporting events hosted
at Benson County Wildcats.
Masks are required AT ALL TIME except for those playing in the game and the officials.
Social distancing is recommended. Attendees should stay home if they have any
symptoms of COVID-19.
Though the Benson County Wildcats have taken the necessary precautions following
CDC and local health department guidelines, we cannot guarantee an environment
that is entirely free of COVID-19. Those with underlying health conditions or
COVID-19 concerns should consider the risks prior to attending a sporting event.
- All fans MUST have a reserve ticket to be admitted into the game, regardless if you have a BCW season pass or not. Those presenting a reserve ticket at the gate entrance will pay at that time.
- Adults: $6.00
- Students and/or Children: $4.00
- Exact change is encouraged
- 75 reserve tickets will go to our opponents, see Mr. Kunkel for vouchers
- All ages welcome, HOWEVER a reserve ticket is required for EVERY fan (regardless of age) for the JV and/or Varsity games.
- No congregating or lingering after the game. All Players, parents, and spectators are asked to leave immediately following the game.
- Limited concessions available…i.e. pop, water, candy, popcorn, pizza.
- Please return to your seat and social distance prior to removing your mask for consumption of your items. Masks need to be worn when not eating.
- Available for visiting teams
- Coaches to monitor their own teams.
- Recommending 10 - 15 players maximum in locker rooms at a given time.
- Disinfecting spray and supplies will be provided and encouraged to be used.
To subscribe, please click on link: NFHS Network
Leeds NFHS site link: Leeds NFHS Page
Maddock NFHS site link: Maddock NFHS Page